Updated on January 25, 2023
- Information we collect
- How we use the information we have collected
- How do we dispose of the information we have collected
- How to access and control personal data
1. Information we collect
When visiting our website
Feel free to browse the site without providing personal information. When you reside on the sites, we collect navigational or private data if you subscribe to the mailing list.
This applies to all information you voluntarily enter into the site forms that identify you, including contact information, such as email address, company name, address, phone number, and information about you and your company.
Personal information may include information you enter on the site and information about you that is available online – such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Google.
Personal information includes navigational information that can directly or indirectly identify an individual. Navigational information refers to information related to your computer and your visit to the website, such as IP address, geographic location, browser type, referral sources, length of stay, and pages viewed.
Read the use of navigational information below. Besides this, we do not collect confidential information about you.
This applies to credit or debit card numbers, account information, LBO, passport number, driver’s license number or similar personal identification number, racial or ethnic origin, information about mental or physical condition, employment data, and financial or health information.
When you visit content we have created on our sites, we automatically record information about the computer and software you use. This information includes your IP address, browser type, domain name, ISP, pages you have viewed on our site (e.g.html pages, graphics solutions, etc.), operating system, site behavior, length of visit, and referral sites. MFG uses this information to create statistical data regarding our websites.
Information about children
2. How we use the information we have collected
Distribution of personal information
We will never sell your personal information to a third party.
Use of personal information
- improving your user experience by customizing the website;
- sending information or content to MFG that we think would be relevant to you via email or other marketing channels;
- promote the use of our services and share promotional information and content according to your preferences;
- providing statistical data to other companies about our users, but this information will not identify you as an individual user;
- compliance with legal requirements.
Use of navigational information
We use navigational information to operate and improve websites. We may use navigational information alone or with personal information to provide you with personalized info related to MFG.
Customer testimonials and comments
We will post customer testimonials and comments on the website, which may contain personal information. Before posting information on the site, we will seek the client’s approval in advance.
Functions of social media
Our websites also include social media features, such as the Facebook-like button, and widgets, such as the share button or interactive mini-programs that are active on our site. These features may collect your IP address and which pages you visit and set cookies that allow these features to function correctly.
Retention of personal information
How long we keep the information we collect depends on the type of information, as we will detail below. After a certain period, we will either delete your information or become anonymous. If this is not possible, we will keep your information and excommunicate it from further use until deletion is possible.
We store the personal information you provide where there is a current need. When there is no legitimate need to process your data, we will safely delete or anonymize the information. If this is not possible, we will keep your data and isolate it from any future processing until deletion is enabled. We will delete this information earlier if there is such a request, as explained in the section - how to access and control your personal data below.
Suppose you have chosen to receive marketing material from us. In that case, we retain information about your marketing preferences for the foreseeable future from the date you last expressed interest in the content we create, products, or services, such as information when you last opened an email sent to you by MFG. We will delete this information in advance if there is such a request, as described below in the section on how to access and control personal information.
We store information that originated from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period from the date on which such information was created.
3. How do we dispose of the information we have collected
Circumstances in the company
Suppose our business (or assets) are acquired by another company through a merger, merger or bankruptcy process and/or otherwise. In that case, that company will have access to all information collected by MFG on its websites. You will be notified of these circumstances by email and/or a prominent notice on our website if there is a change in ownership, use of your personal information, and further steps you can take regarding your personal information.
We reserve the right to use or enclose your personal information, if required by law or reasonably believe that the use or contribution is necessary to protect our rights, the safety or safety of others, to investigate deception, or to comply with the law, court request, or legal process.
Tracking technologies by third parties
5. How to access and control personal data
Review, correct and remove your personal information
In relation to data protection, you have the following rights:
- You can request access, correction, updating, or deletion of personal data.
- You can protest against processing your data or ask us to disable processing your personal data.
- You can withdraw your permission anytime if we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legality of any moves made by us before the withdrawal of the authorization, nor will it affect the processing of your personal data carried out per legal regulations and other, for which explicit permission is not required.
Unsubscribe from our marketing list
Your MFG team