MFG has 111 MW of developed wind farms in its portfolio, from the very beginning to obtaining all the necessary permits and consents for the wind farm construction. As a local company aware of its possibilities, MFG looks towards strategic investors with the idea of developing large projects. MFG has demonstrated its expertise in this area in the best way possible by having already developed two projects while still working on the development of new ones. When developing wind farms, we rely solely on the best experts in their respective fields. Also, we offer several ways of cooperating with the "turnkey" option (project leading).
What kind of services we offer in this segment?
- Preparation of Feasibility studies
- Preparation of business plans
- Research related to environmental justification and the possibility of wind farm construction
- Land lease and land purchase
- Wind measurement process management, including wind potential assessment
- Project-leading through all phases until obtaining all necessary permits for construction and connection to the grid
- Construction and operation of the project until obtaining the use permit